- Deconstructing Job Search Behavior (joint with Stefano Banfi and Benjamin Villena-Roldán) (coming soon)
- Sorting On-line and On-time (joint with Stefano Banfi and Benjamin Villena-Roldán) (coming soon)
- On households and Unemployment Insurance (joint with Arnau Valladares-Esteban) R&R, Quantitative Economics, August 2016
- Occupational Mobility Across Years, Decades and a Century (New version coming soon!). Hours and wage data by occupation, from 1880 to 1930.
- The Value of Remarriage: Welfare Effects of Divorce Legalization (joint with Clement Joubert)
- Worker Turnover and Unemployment Insurance (joint with Javier Fernandez-Blanco) Accepted, International Economic Review. Online appendix with more results.
- The Marriage Unemployment Gap (joint with Arnau Valladares-Esteban) October 2016. Accepted, The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics.
- A Note on U.S. Worker Turnover (joint with Javier Fernandez-Blanco) April 2017. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, vol. 79(2), pp. 276-289.
- Fertility Risk in the Life-Cycle February 2017, International Economic Review, vol. 58(1), pp. 237-259.
- Unemployment, Participation and Worker Flows over the Life-Cycle (joint with Alexandre Janiak and Benjamin Villena-Roldán) 2015. The Economic Journal, Vol. 125, Iss. 589, pp. 1705-1733. Data from the paper: flows. Here is the web appendix.
- Revisiting the Effect of Household Size on Consumption Over the Life-Cycle (joint with Alexander Bick) May 2013. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37 (2013) pp. 2998-3011. Online Appendix. Data used in the paper: extprofiles (comma delimited file) .Code [fortran]
- Understanding the Dynamics of Labor Share: The Role of Noncompetitive Factor Prices (joint with José-Víctor Ríos-Rull) July/December 2009. Annales d'Economie et Statistique, No. 95/96.
- Recessions, Openness and Exchange Rate Regime (In Spanish) Joint with Felipe Larraín B., December 2003. Latin American Journal of Economics, 121, 668-677
- Money as a Leading Indicator (In Spanish) Joint with Luis Felipe Lagos, August 2003. Latin American Journal of Economics, 120, 259-28